04 80 94 50 01
The ice track d'Abondance offers an interesting layout with pins, chains, large curves 600 m long mini. It includes all the turns that may be encountered on the road in winter, and of a flat area to conduct training exercises. It is the ideal place in the Alps to learn to master skiing and control skidding. Large curves, pins, straight lines: one learns fun in abundance!
Technical characteristics of the ice tour:
- Length of the ice circuit: 600 meters Mini
- Width of the track 10m in a straight line / 15 m in cornering
- Level area of over 2,000 m² for exercises and workshops conducted
- Briefing Room and on location
- Season: December 20 to March 1
The path will vary slightly depending on weather conditions, to always offer a minimum length of 600 m, and all types of corners.
The ice track is located in the heart of the Portes du Soleil, only 15 minutes from the Swiss border.
The Expertpilot group is the source of the driving track project on ice abundance.
Since the Geopark circuit in the Vosges in 2005, the group Expertpilot develops in the car and driver training Logo ExpertPilot internship steering
- Operation of the circuit Geopark
- Internship Development on quality circuits, France, Belgium, Germany
- Organization of ice racing Andros Trophy at Geopark and other racing car / motorcycle
- Creation of Auto Sport Instructors Training Center of the East of France
- recovery points Internships
Director of the structure: Arnaud HILDENBRAND, BPJEPS monitor and Mechanical Engineer.
10 à 15m
|Friday morning||scattered clouds||2 °C|
|Friday afternoon||overcast clouds||3 °C|
|Saturday morning||few clouds||2 °C|
|Saturday afternoon||clear sky||4 °C|
|Sunday morning||scattered clouds||3 °C|
|Sunday afternoon||few clouds||5 °C|
|Monday morning||overcast clouds||1 °C|
|Monday afternoon||overcast clouds||2 °C|
|Tuesday morning||broken clouds||-1 °C|
|Tuesday afternoon||scattered clouds||2 °C|