Both organizers are pleased to announce now and for the season 2020 the reconciliation between the two structures:
- The Championship ROSCAR is designed for multi GT and exists since 2003. The FFSA Championship labeled enables true gentlemen drivers to race on the best circuits France (Magny Cours, Dijon, Val de Vienne, Lédenon, etc.) and sometimes in Europe, in an atmosphere ""club""
- In parallel to the races of this Championship, owners of multi-series GT Club 911 IDF (created in 1995, celebrates 25 years) enjoy exceptional driving conditions on the same events! Note that the fact ROSCAR his sleeve ""Finale"" at the weekend of Racetrack Days for several years ...
- The Racetrack Days, created it 10 years ago, offer them also for Series GT owners, but also typed Car Racing (GT prototypes or cars) to run in optimum conditions at the Circuit Paul Ricard in Used Premium events. Five weekends are thus the program in 2019, with a final rolling 3 days 9,10 and 11 November ... with ROSCAR !!! The Racetrack Days allow including many beginners take their first steps into the circuit through the program ""Discovery Pack"" accompanying a BPJEPS instructor ...
The two organizers, Christian Rossi (Club 911 IDF - ROSCAR) and Philippe Naniche (Racetrack Days), which are primarily Passion, agreed on a reconciliation at the edge of the 2020 season with the following objectives:
- Make harmoniously coexist both calendars trackdays to the delight of their customers and their respective club and offer a full schedule of ten weekends on the most beautiful routes in France ...
- Develop Roscar Championship taking into account the following guidelines:
o Maintaining the spirit Club, pledge of responsible behavior on the track
o Maintain realistic financial conditions to allow enthusiasts to participate in a true championship at reasonable rates
o Provide an opportunity to start in motorsport with appropriate support and a supportive environment.
The 2020 calendar is already being prepared ...
- Christian Rossi: 06 84 84 09 11 - www.roscar.fr - www.club911idf.fr
- Philippe NANICHE - 06 07 78 02 25 - www.racetrack-days.com