The Racetrack Days are PREMIUM days of free driving intended for owners of GT, SUPERCARS, PROTOTYPES, SPORTS, SINGLE-SEATER & VHC who come to ride on the prestigious Circuit Paul-Ricard - Le Castellet (5.8 Km)
The priority on these days is SAFETY!
The day will therefore begin with a mandatory briefing for all !!!
THE MAJOR LINES
► SAFETY: Mandatory briefing for all pilots. The circuit is equipped with the BLUE LINE deceleration system. If you go off the track, you do not damage your car & get back on the track a little further in complete safety. 14 teams of 2 marshals & 32 cameras are distributed around the circuit. Rescue Team with intervention vehicles permanently present on the track
► THE PLEASURE OF DRIVING: 5.8 km circuit reserved exclusively. Rolling by sessions for homogeneous rolling groups. Number of cars per limited group: 50 in GT & GT +, 40 in PRO RACE, PRO RACE +, RACING & SPORT. You can indulge yourself & enjoy your car to the fullest, while respecting the safety rules & guidelines
► THE QUALITY OF SERVICES & SERVICES: Prestige days. Quality services. Technical assistance for small mechanics: bleeding the brakes, changing the pads ... Pneumatic service provider. Fuel pump (SP98). Tire pressure monitoring station. Staff Racetrack Days available. Frequent presence of manufacturer for tests, baptisms ...
► CONVIVIALITY: Days open to enthusiasts of beautiful mechanics. Exhibition of painters, helmet design. Animations
Meetings & exchanges
Depending on the dates & the groups offered, the driving times vary from 2h30 to 3h, divided into sessions of 30 to 45 minutes.
- the day before from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m .: Pre-reception at the Grand-Prix Hotel
- 7.15 a.m. to 8.00 a.m .: Reception at the Welcome Desk (entrance to the circuit)
- 8h00 to 8h30: Compulsory driver briefing with the track director
- 9h00 to 13h00: Rolling by sessions & by groups
- 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m .: Lunch at the circuit restaurant (Panoramic Restaurant)
- 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. / 6:00 p.m .: Continuation of driving by sessions & by groups
► GT GROUP: BEGINNER / INTERMEDIATE / EXPERIENCED DRIVERS. Eligible cars: GT series of 250 hp minimum. Timing: 2h30 - 5 sessions of 30 minutes / 50 vehicles max.
► GT / PRO RACE GROUP: BEGINNER / INTERMEDIATE / EXPERIENCED DRIVERS. Merger between GT & PRO RACE groups. In the event that the GT & PRO RACE groups are mixed, the GT rate applies. Timing: 2h30 - 5 sessions of 30 minutes / 50 vehicles max.
► PRO RACE GROUP: EXPERIENCED RIDERS. Eligible cars: GT series of 400 hp minimum. Timing: 2h30 - 5 sessions of 30 minutes / 40 vehicles max.
► RACING GROUP: COMPETITION CARS. Eligible cars: Competition cars in homologation configuration (compliant pilot and passenger equipment, including suit and hans ...). Open or closed GT or PROTOS accepted, single-seaters prohibited. Porsche Cup, Ferrari Challenge, Group GT3, TCR, LMP ... Timing: 3h00 - 4 sessions of 45 minutes / 40 vehicles max.
► FORMULA GROUP: SINGLE-SEATER. Eligible cars: Single-seater, from FR2000 to F1, F4 on request (depending on driver profile and field). Timing: 2h30 - 5 sessions of 30 minutes / 40 vehicles max.
- In GT, Lotus, Caterham & ultra light (XBOW, Ariel ...) accepted after pilot probation by a BPJEPS instructor
- In GT, GT +, PRO RACE, PRO RACE +, SUV not accepted. Cars over 1800 Kg on request.
- Slick tires tolerated in GT & GT + (on request), accepted in PRO RACE & PRO RACE +, compulsory in RACING (except Lamera)
- Hybrid cars: to report when registering
- GT group: € 680
- GT / Pro Race group: € 680
- Pro Race group: 880 €
- Racing Group: € 980
- Formula Group: € 1080
- Instructor coaching (1 session 30 minutes GT, Pro Race): 100 €
- Instructor coaching (2 sessions of 30 minutes GT, Pro Race): 180 €
- Instructor coaching (1 session of 45 minutes Racing): 150 €
- Day with a dedicated instructor (Discovery of driving, GT): 1150 €
- Day with dedicated instructor (Pro Race "Experience" Pack): 1450 €
- Full Pass for accompanying persons (pilots, guests, mechanics, team manager, children +3 years old) including entry, open bar, lunch for +12 years old: 80 €
- Full Pass kid (entry to the circuit + open bar + lunch for 3-12 years old): 40 €
- Access pass (entry, open bar, without lunch for over 3s): € 30
- Box: from 370 €
Driving advices from professional coaches are available on this trackday.
Technical assistance is available on this trackday.
Drift is not allowed during this trackday.
Road cars are allowed
Race cars are allowed
Single-seaters are not allowed