These information may have changed since they were published, in case of doubt please contact the organizer : theMotorsport Academy.
In addition to the GT courses, MotorSport Academy hosts open track days to sports car owners in open pitlane.
After a mandatory safety briefing completed a discovery tour of the circuit, you can track progress throughout the day, with no time limit.
Technical assistance available.
Atmosphere relaxed but professional.
- Day: 135 €
- Voucher (valid 1 year) day: 175 €
- Coaching 30 minutes 80 €
- Coaching 1h: 140 €
- Coaching 1:30 190 €
The club RC circuit is included in the rates.
- Respect the views safety instructions at the briefing including the overruns
- Provide a certificate of insurance "RC driving tour club - no notion of competition"
- Having a car in perfect working order for a change of circuit, regularly revised by a professional, with a guarantee exhaust noise level not exceeding 90 dB and equipped with a towing eye.
- MotorSport Academy reserves the right to refuse a driver (or companion) if its behavior on the track was not in line with the rules set out in the briefing, as MotorSport Academy reserves the right to refuse a car whose mechanical condition (brakes, tires, fluid loss etc ...) would not be in line with travel on circuit. In both cases no refund will be required, no compensation will be granted.
Driving advices from professional coaches are available on this trackday.
which cars are the best this trackday?
These car categories are not related to weight restrictions defined by the French Federation on French tracks. Please ensure that your car's weight is in the right range for this trackday.
Best car categories for this trackday are:
GT and supercars as Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini, Aston Martin...
Lightweight as Lotus, Atom, KTM, Caterham...
Sport berlines and coupés as BMW M3, Z4, Audi RS, Nissan 370z...
GTI as Fiesta ST, Clio RS, Golf, Civic type R...
Race cars as Clio Cup, Porsche Cup, Seat Leon Supercopa...
Classics as Porsche 914, Alfa GTV, Jaguar E-type
These car categories are allowed even if not the best ones:
Sport prototypes cars as LMP4, Funyo, Norma, Ligier, Juno...
These car categories are not allowed on this trackday:
Single seaters as Formula Ford, Formula Renault, Formula 3...
Drift is not allowed during this trackday.
For more information about this trackday, please contact the organizer